Ultimate authority for all of CDTC's actions rests with the Policy Board, which operates by consensus. The Policy Board delegates authority to the Planning Committee to recommend plans and programs to the Policy Board for action. CDTC's Policy Board members are encouraged to bring forth issues and concerns at any time -- they are expected to be active participants in the process.
Policy Board meetings are open to the public. The public is welcome to comment on transportation related issues within the Capital District. To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: 458-2161 or email@example.com. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least seven business days prior to the meeting.
Mayor Kathy Sheehan
City of Albany
Chief Executive Officer, CDTA
Regional Director, NYS DOT Region-1
Meeting - June 03, 2021
- Opening Remarks
- Privilege of the Floor
- Presentation - by the Albany Port District Commission “Offshore Wind Tower Manufacturing Project”
- 2019-2024 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments *
- SA334, PIN 1722.74, Sitterly Rd Over I-87 Bridge Replacement, NYSDOT
- T6B, PIN 1820.37, STAR Buses Replacement and Expansion, CDTA
- T11, PIN 1821.18, Passenger Facility Improvements at Various Locations, CDTA
- T14B, CDTC.08, Transit Operations Support for Saratoga Service, CDTA
- T16, PIN 1821.80, Transit Support Vehicles, CDTA
- T17, PIN 1820.48, Transit Bus Replacement/Expansion, CDTA
- T57, 1TR6.04, Preventive Maintenance, CDTA
- T135, UV Disinfecting System for Transit Buses, CDTA
- TIP Application & Evaluation Update *
- Complete Streets Summer Series *
- Status of Planning Activities
- Albany County Airport Authority
- Ablany Port District Commission
- Linkage/Local Planning Activities *
- Upcoming Meetings/Events
- June 8 - Bike/Ped Advisory Committee **
- June 10 - Community Planner Forum **
- July 7 - Planning Committee**
Watch the meeting on CDTC's YouTube Channel
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this web site may not include all materials included in the meeting mail out, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.
The Policy Board also maintains an Administrative & Financial (A & F) Standing Subcommittee composed of the CDTC Chairman and other appointees. This subcommittee handles CDTC personnel and housekeeping issues on behalf of the Policy Board.
The Capital District Transportation Committee (CDTC) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, its metropolitan transportation planning process on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or economic status, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations. You may request additional information by contacting CDTC as described below. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination under Title VI or related statutes or regulations, you may file a complaint to the CDTC by sending your written complaint to Attention: Executive Director, CDTC; 1 Park Place; Colonie, New York 12205, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.