CDTC's Planning Committee has the delegated authority to develop recommendations about transportation plans and programs for the Policy Board. The Planning Committee is composed largely of technical counterparts to the policy members of the CDTC. For example, mayors serve at the policy level while city engineers or planning directors serve on the Planning Committee. The Policy Board has also delegated the Planning Committee authority to approve small-scale changes to CDTC's work program (UPWP) or to the Transportation Improvement Program.
Planning Committee meetings are open to the public.
To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: 458-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
To learn more read the Guide to CDTC.
Feel free to watch current & past Planning Committee meetings on CDTC's YouTube channel!
Town of Colonie
Sandra Misiewicz, AICP
CDTC Executive Director
View Planning Committee Members (as of August 2022)
Meeting - August 03, 2022
Presentation – CDTC Jobs Access Report*
A. Previous Meeting Minutes – May 18, 2022*
B. Nominations for Planning Committee Vice Chair
C. Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Fiscal Constraint – Summary Table 4
Note: For the most up-to-date version of Table 4, see our website at: https://www.cdtcmpo.org/tiplist19/table4.htm.
A. 2019-2024 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments*
1. S263, 1761.62, Sunnyside Road over Amtrak Bridge Rehabilitation, Village of Scotia, Schenectady
2. R313, 1001.32, NY Rt 2 over NY Rt 22 Bridge Replacement, Town of Petersburgh, Rensselaer County
3. T148, CDTA01, Washington-Western Corridor BRT Operations
4. T149, CDTA02, Intelligent Route Planning for System Expansion and Improvement
5. A628, 1762.61, East Old State Rd Sidewalk, Town of Guilderland, Albany County
6. A626, 1762.46, Cherry Avenue Extension Multi-Use Path, Town of Bethlehem, Albany County
7. A614, 1762.32, Columbia Street Pedestrian Accessibility and Safe Routes to School, City of Cohoes, Albany County
8. A629, 1762.59, Sidewalk Improvements, Village of Voorheesville, Albany County
9. R354, 1762.56, Intersection and Pedestrian Upgrades, Village of Nassau, Rensselaer County
10. R355, 1762.57, Sand Lake Beach Sidewalk Connector Project, Town of Sand Lake, Rensselaer County
11. SA350, 1762.53, Traffic Safety and Pedestrian Connectivity Improvement, Town of Wilton, Saratoga County
12. SA351, 1762.60 Town Center Walkability: Clifton Country Road Corridor Pedestrian and Bike Improvement Project, Town of Clifton Park, Saratoga County
13. SA352, 1762.58, Zim Smith Northern Trail Extension: Phase 1 (Oak St to Malta Ave), Town of Ballston, Town of Malta, Village of Ballston Spa, Saratoga County
14. S265, 1761.59, Freemans Bridge Rd Sidewalk Project, Town of Glenville, Schenectady County
15. S286, 1525.41, Craig St Bridge Improvements, City of Schenectady, Schenectady County
B. 2022-2027 Transportation Improvement Program Update*
1. Draft 2022-2027 TIP Document Approval including the Draft Air Quality Conformity and CDTC Self-Certification Documents
* Draft 22-4 Air Quallity Conformity
* Draft 22-5 Self-Certification
2. Draft 2022-2027 TIP Fiscal Constraint Table
C. ADA Transition Plan Solicitation*
D. City of Rensselaer Technical Assistance Project Approval*
E. FY2021-2022 UPWP Year-End Budget Revision*
A. Summary of 2019-2024 TIP Project Selection Moves
B. CDTC Project Delivery Update
C. NYSDOT Project Delivery Update
D. Status of CDTC Planning Activities*
E. Status of Regional and Local Planning Activities
5. Albany County Airport Authority
6. Albany Port District Commission
F. Upcoming Meetings/Events/Deadlines (tentative)
1. TIP Popup at Schenectady Green Market August 7th
2. New Visions 2050 Virtual Learning Series August 16th
3. Freight Advisory Committee August 17th
4. Policy Board September 1st
CDTC Meeting Schedule -- Includes 2023 Meeting Schedule and TIP Amendment Submission Deadlines.
- Past Meeting Materials
- May 03, 2023
- April 05, 2023
- February 02, 2023
- January 04, 2023
- November 02, 2022
- All Archived Meetings
The Capital District Transportation Committee (CDTC) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, its metropolitan transportation planning process on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or economic status, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations. You may request additional information by contacting CDTC as described below. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination under Title VI or related statutes or regulations, you may file a complaint to the CDTC by sending your written complaint to Attention: Executive Director, CDTC; 1 Park Place; Albany, New York 12205, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Contact Us for more information.
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this website may not include all materials included in the meeting e-packet, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.