CDTC's Planning Committee has the delegated authority to develop recommendations about transportation plans and programs for the Policy Board. The Planning Committee is composed largely of technical counterparts to the policy members of the CDTC. For example, mayors serve at the policy level while city engineers or planning directors serve on the Planning Committee. The Policy Board has also delegated the Planning Committee authority to approve small-scale changes to CDTC's work program (UPWP) or to the Transportation Improvement Program.
Planning Committee meetings are open to the public.
To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: 458-2161 or email@example.com. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
To learn more read the Guide to CDTC.
Feel free to watch current & past Planning Committee meetings on CDTC's YouTube channel!
Albany County Airport Authority
Sandra Misiewicz, AICP
CDTC Executive Director
View Planning Committee Members (as of April 2022)
Meeting - May 04, 2022
II. Visitor’s Issues
Previous Meeting Minutes – April 20, 2022
IV - A. Draft 2021-2022 Progress and Expenditure Report
Resolution 22-2: To amend the 2022-2023 UPWP
C. Capital Coexist Solicitation
Traffic Safety Ambassador Program: Program Guidelines & Application
D. 2019-2024 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments
1. A609, 1051.88, Engineering Feasibility and Planning Study for Reimagining the I-787 Corridor, City of Albany, Albany County
2. RG130, CDTC.32, Travel Demand Management & Multimodal Set-aside, Regional Transit
3. T108, CDTC108, TDM Multimodal Implementation, Regional Transit
4. T6b, Star Buses Replacement and Expansion, Regional Transit
5. T11, Passenger Facility Improvements at Various Locations, Regional Transit
6.T14B, Preventative Maintenance for Saratoga, Regional Transit
7. T16, Transit Support Vehicles, Regional Transit
8. T17, Transit Bus Replacement / Expansion, Regional Transit
9. T57, Preventative Maintenance, Regional Transit
10. T138, PIN TBD, Facility Design, Regional Transit
11. T139, PIN TBD, Radio Equipment, Regional Transit
12. T140, PIN TBD FLEX Micro-transit Vehicle Replacement / Expansion, Regional Transit
E. 2022-2027 Transportation Improvement Program Update
A. Summary of 2019-2024 TIP Project Selection Moves
B. CDTC Project Delivery Update (available at meeting)
C. NYSDOT Project Delivery Schedule (available at meeting)
D. Status of CDTC Planning Activities
E. Status of Regional and Local Planning Activities
5. Albany County Airport Authority
6. Albany Port District Commission
F. Upcoming Meetings/Events/Deadlines (tentative)
1. May 10th Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
2. May 18th Freight Advisory Committee
CDTC Meeting Schedule -- Includes 2023 Meeting Schedule and TIP Amendment Submission Deadlines.
- Past Meeting Materials
- May 03, 2023
- April 05, 2023
- February 02, 2023
- January 04, 2023
- November 02, 2022
- All Archived Meetings
The Capital District Transportation Committee (CDTC) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, its metropolitan transportation planning process on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or economic status, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations. You may request additional information by contacting CDTC as described below. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination under Title VI or related statutes or regulations, you may file a complaint to the CDTC by sending your written complaint to Attention: Executive Director, CDTC; 1 Park Place; Albany, New York 12205, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us for more information.
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this website may not include all materials included in the meeting e-packet, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.