CDTC's Planning Committee has the delegated authority to develop recommendations about transportation plans and programs for the Policy Board. The Planning Committee is composed largely of technical counterparts to the policy members of the CDTC. For example, mayors serve at the policy level while city engineers or planning directors serve on the Planning Committee. The Policy Board has also delegated the Planning Committee authority to approve small-scale changes to CDTC's work program (UPWP) or to the Transportation Improvement Program.
Planning Committee meetings are open to the public. The public is welcome to comment on transportation related issues within the Capital District.To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: 458-2161 or email@example.com. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least seven business days prior to the meeting.
To learn more read the Guide to CDTC.
Feel free to watch current & past Planning Committee meetings on CDTC's YouTube channel!
Albany County Airport Authority
Sandra Misiewicz, AICP
CDTC Executive Director
View Planning Committee Members (as of January 2022)
Meeting - January 12, 2022
II. Visitor’s Issues
A. Previous Meeting Minutes – Draft November 3, 2021*
B. Presentation – CDTA Bus Rapid Transit Set-Aside Accomplishments
C. TIP Fiscal Constraint – Summary Table 4*
Note: For the most up-to-date version of Table 4, see our website at: https://www.cdtcmpo.org/tiplist19/table4.htm
Watch the meeting on CDTC's YouTube Channel
A. Planning Committee Officer Nomination and Election
B. 2019-24 Transportation Improvement Program Amendments*
1. SA318, 1761.79, Lasher Road Bridge over Mourning Kill Element Specific Repairs, BIN 3304700, Town of Ballston, Saratoga County
2. Revised A295, 1132.16, New Karner Road (NY 155), from US 20 to Watervliet Shaker Road: Corridor Improvements
3. A593, 1761.63, Henry Johnson Blvd, Sheridan Avenue to Livingston Avenue: Mill & Fill
4. A599, 1761.74, Cohoes Avenue, Arch Street to the Cohoes City Line: Mill & Fill
5. R334, 1761.72, Fogarty Road (CR 126) Wetsel Road to Pittstown Town Line: Overlay
6. R336, 1761.73, River Road (CR 120) from CR 125 to Washington County Line: Overlay
7. R337, 1761.76, Snyders Lake Road (CR 68) from CR 65 (Bloomingrove Drive) to Troy Avenue: Overlay
8. R195A, 1761.30, South Troy Industrial Park Road Phase II (Northern End)
9. A595, 1051.85–(Dunn Memorial Bridge WB To I-787 SB Element Specific Repairs, BIN109294A City of Albany, Albany County)
10. A596, 1528.83 (Everett Road Over I-90, Bridge Repair, BIN 1034529, City of Albany, Albany County)
11. A600, 1045.17 (RT 378 Over Hudson, Bridge Painting, BIN 1062850, Town of Colonie, Albany County)
12. R313, 1001.32 (RT. 2 Over RT. 22 at Petersburg, Bridge Replacement, BIN 1000250, Town of Petersburg, Rensselaer County)
13. R330, 1188.39 (Route 67 Over B&M RR, BIN 1303390, Town of Schaghticoke, Rensselaer County)
14. R342, 1528.87 (I-90 Pavement Corrective Maintenance Hudson RIV to Exit 10, City of Albany, Albany County and Town of East Greenbush, Rensselaer County)
15. SA319, 1085.44 (RT.146 Safety Project, Town of Clifton Park, Saratoga County)
B. 2022-2027 TIP Update Status – www.cdtcmpo.org/2022tip
D. CDTC Project Delivery Update (available at meeting)
E. NYSDOT Project Delivery Schedule (available at meeting)
G. Status of Regional and Local Planning Activities
5. Albany County Airport Authority
6. Albany Port District Commission
H. Upcoming Meetings/Events/Deadlines (tentative)
1. February 2 – Planning Committee
2. February 8 – Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this website may not include all materials included in the meeting mail out, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.
The Capital District Transportation Committee (CDTC) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, its metropolitan transportation planning process on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or economic status, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations. You may request additional information by contacting CDTC as described below. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination under Title VI or related statutes or regulations, you may file a complaint to the CDTC by sending your written complaint to Attention: Executive Director, CDTC; 1 Park Place; Colonie, New York 12205, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.