CDTC's Planning Committee has the delegated authority to develop recommendations about transportation plans and programs for the Policy Board. The Planning Committee is composed largely of technical counterparts to the policy members of the CDTC. For example, mayors serve at the policy level while city engineers or planning directors serve on the Planning Committee. The Policy Board has also delegated the Planning Committee authority to approve small-scale changes to CDTC's work program (UPWP) or to the Transportation Improvement Program.
Planning Committee meetings are open to the public.
To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: 458-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
To learn more read the Guide to CDTC.
Feel free to watch current & past Planning Committee meetings on CDTC's YouTube channel!
Albany County Airport Authority
Michael V. Franchini
CDTC Executive Director
View Planning Committee Members (as of February 2021)
Meeting - May 05, 2021
- Visitor's Issues
- Draft April 7, 2021 meeting minutes
- Presentation - Albany County Airport Authority: “Going Places! - New Airport Master Plan Development Update”
- Fiscal Constraint Discussion - TIP Summary Table 4
- 2019-24 Transportation Improvement Program Proposed Amendments
- S264, 1525.39, I-890 over Erie Blvd and Broadway: Element Specific Repairs
- SA334, 1722.74, Sitterly Rd Over I-87, Bridge Replacement
- S260, 1111.41, US 20 Over Schoharie Creek: Element Specific Repairs
- T6B, 1820.37, STAR Buses Replacement and Expansion
- T11, 1821.18, Passenger Facility Improvements at Various Locations
- T14B, CDTC.08, Transit Operations Support for Saratoga Service
- T16, 1821.80, Transit Support Vehicles
- T17, 1820.48, Transit Bus Replacement/Expansion
- T57, 1TR6.04, Preventive Maintenance
- Unified Planning Work Program
- TIP Application And Evaluation Update
- CDTC Project Delivery Update
- NYSDOT Project Delivery Schedule
- Status of CDTC Planning Activities
- CDTC/CDRPC Technical Assistance Program Projects
- Patroon Creek Greenway
- Bus Lane Feasibility Study
- New Visions 2050 Virtual Learning Series and Virtual Local Government Training
- Status of Planning Activities
- C. NYSDOT
- D. NYSTA
- E. Albany County Airport Authority
- F. Albany Port District Commission
- G. Local Planning Activities
- Upcoming Meetings/Events (This is a tentative schedule)
- May 11 - Bike/Ped Advisory Committee
- May 19 - Freight Advisory Committee
- June 3 - Policy Board
Watch the meeting on CDTC's YouTube Channel
CDTC Meeting Schedule -- Includes 2023 Meeting Schedule and TIP Amendment Submission Deadlines.
- Past Meeting Materials
- May 03, 2023
- April 05, 2023
- February 02, 2023
- January 04, 2023
- November 02, 2022
- All Archived Meetings
The Capital District Transportation Committee (CDTC) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, its metropolitan transportation planning process on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or economic status, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations. You may request additional information by contacting CDTC as described below. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination under Title VI or related statutes or regulations, you may file a complaint to the CDTC by sending your written complaint to Attention: Executive Director, CDTC; 1 Park Place; Albany, New York 12205, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Contact Us for more information.
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this website may not include all materials included in the meeting e-packet, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.