CDTC's Planning Committee has the delegated authority to develop recommendations about transportation plans and programs for the Policy Board. The Planning Committee is composed largely of technical counterparts to the policy members of the CDTC. For example, mayors serve at the policy level while city engineers or planning directors serve on the Planning Committee. The Policy Board has also delegated the Planning Committee authority to approve small-scale changes to CDTC's work program (UPWP) or to the Transportation Improvement Program.
Planning Committee meetings are open to the public.
To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: 458-2161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
To learn more read the Guide to CDTC.
Feel free to watch current & past Planning Committee meetings on CDTC's YouTube channel!
Albany County Airport Authority
Michael V. Franchini
CDTC Executive Director
View Planning Committee Members (as of February 2021)
Meeting - April 07, 2021
- Visitor's Issues
- Approved February 3, 2021 meeting minutes
- Presentation - City of Albany Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan
- Fiscal Constraint Discussion - TIP Summary Table 4
- 2019-24 Transportation Improvement Program Proposed Amendments
- Freight Planning Project Selection
- TIP Application And Evaluation Update
- Capital Coexist Traffic Safety Ambassador Mini-Grant Program
- 2021 Community Planning Technical Assistance Program Solicitation:
- CDTC Project Delivery Update
- NYSDOT Project Delivery Schedule
- Status of CDTC Planning Activities
- Ballston Spa Bike/Ped Master Plan
- Menands Land Use Regulations Update
- Scotia Downtown Connections Plan
- Local Bridge Preservation Report
- ADA Self-Evaluation and Transition Plans for Pedestrian Infrastructure
- Status of Planning Activities
- Albany County Airport Authority
- Albany Port District Commission
- Local Planning Activities
- Upcoming Meetings/Events (This is a tentative schedule)
- April 13 - Bike/Ped Advisory Committee
- April 29 - Regional Operations and Safety Advisory Committee
- May 5 - Planning Committee
The video of this meeting will be available via YouTube Live on CDTC’s YouTube channel
CDTC Meeting Schedule -- Includes 2023 Meeting Schedule and TIP Amendment Submission Deadlines.
- Past Meeting Materials
- May 03, 2023
- April 05, 2023
- February 02, 2023
- January 04, 2023
- November 02, 2022
- All Archived Meetings
The Capital District Transportation Committee (CDTC) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, its metropolitan transportation planning process on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or economic status, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations. You may request additional information by contacting CDTC as described below. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination under Title VI or related statutes or regulations, you may file a complaint to the CDTC by sending your written complaint to Attention: Executive Director, CDTC; 1 Park Place; Albany, New York 12205, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Contact Us for more information.
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this website may not include all materials included in the meeting e-packet, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.