CDTC's Planning Committee has the delegated authority to develop recommendations about transportation plans and programs for the Policy Board. The Planning Committee is composed largely of technical counterparts to the policy members of the CDTC. For example, mayors serve at the policy level while city engineers or planning directors serve on the Planning Committee. The Policy Board has also delegated the Planning Committee authority to approve small-scale changes to CDTC's work program (UPWP) or to the Transportation Improvement Program.
Planning Committee meetings are open to the public. The public is welcome to comment on transportation related issues within the Capital District.To register to speak and/ or to request auxiliary aids or services and reasonable accommodations please contact us at: 458-2161 or email@example.com. Request for aids, services, or reasonable accommodations must be made at least seven business days prior to the meeting.
To learn more read the Guide to CDTC.
Feel free to watch current & past Planning Committee meetings on CDTC's YouTube channel!
Albany County Airport Authority
Michael V. Franchini
CDTC Executive Director
View Planning Committee Members (as of February 2021)
Meeting - February 03, 2021
- Visitors' Issues
- Fiscal Constraint Discussion - TIP Summary Table 4
- 2019-24 TIP Proposed Amendments:
- Final Public Participation Plan Update & Approval
- 2021-2022 Linkage Program Applications & Recommendations
- 2020-22 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Amendments
- TIP Application & Evaluation Update
- CDTC Project Delivery Update
- NYSDOT Project Delivery Schedule: Draft Local & Draft State
- Status of CDTC Planning Activities
- Status of Planning Activities
- Albany County Airport Authority
- Albany Port District Commission
- Local Planning Activities
- Upcoming Meetings/Events
- February 9 - Bike/Ped Advisory Committee
- February 11 - Regional Operations and Safety Advisory Committee
- February 16 - New Visions Virtual Learning Series Webinar: Aging & Mobility: How can a transportation system adapt for a population of aging adults?
- February 17 - Freight Advisory Committee
- March 4 - Policy Board
NOTE: Meeting materials available on this website may not include all materials included in the meeting mail out, such as letters from other agencies and brochures. There may also be materials not available until the meeting, such as handouts and audio-visual presentations.
The Capital District Transportation Committee (CDTC) is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, its metropolitan transportation planning process on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or economic status, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related statutes and regulations. You may request additional information by contacting CDTC as described below. If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination under Title VI or related statutes or regulations, you may file a complaint to the CDTC by sending your written complaint to Attention: Executive Director, CDTC; 1 Park Place; Colonie, New York 12205, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.