CDTC’s Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC), formerly known as the Bicycle and Pedestrian Task Force, was born out of the 1997 New Visions plan. The BPAC continues to be very active, meeting regularly and dealing with issues ranging from public education to facility planning. The members provide technical guidance on Community and Transportation Linkage Program projects and other bicycle and pedestrian related projects throughout the region.
The organizations that are presently represented on the Task Force include: local municipalities, NYS Department of Transportation, NYS Department of Health, Guilderland Pathways Committee, Saratoga County Heritage Trails Committee, CDTA, Hudson River Valley Greenway, the New York Bicycling Coalition and the Mohawk Hudson Cycling Club among others. Other organizations or interested private citizens are encouraged to join the task force to raise their concerns regarding bicycling and walking in the Capital District.
For further bicycle and pedestrian safety information visit the region's Capital Coexist page at the link below
The CDTC Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee meets the second Tuesday of every month at 9:00 am. The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 13th, 2018.
- January 9: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- February 13: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- March 13: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- April 10: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- May 8: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- June 12: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- July 10: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- August 14: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- September 11: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- October 9: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- November 13: Agenda | Meeting Notes
- December 11: Agenda | Meeting Notes
See the Google Calendar below for past meeting materials, including agendas and meeting notes.